Feb 2, 2010

Let's Play




Following the sweet steps of Most beloved Fatima , I thought about

starting a new Game as an attempt to change the prevailing mood.
Dear Friends and bloggers:

Let 's Play again.

This time it is Letters and Colors Game.

This morning I was surfing the internet and I passed by two sites talking about what your first letter might say about your personality ?? and another one referring to the indication of your favorite color.
I collected the most interesting information , then the idea of starting a new game with you stoke my mind.
So
Our Game

Is
So
Easy.

Tell me the first letter of your Name and I tell you the indication behind this letter.
And
Tell me your favorite color , then I tell you what this says about you.


It is all about having some Fun.

Our choices tell about our personalities …May be we did not get the chance to choose our names , yet we do have the freedom to feel for any color we see.


Waiting for Your First Letter
And Your Favorite color.


To take the first initiative :

My First letter is : H

My Favorite color is : Of course Pink

15 التعليقات:

ENG./ELSAYED,PMP said...

My first letter is : E
My favorite color is : beige

Anonymous said...

حلو أوي كدا

هاني يبئا اول حرف اية؟

ايون صاد شاطرة

لوني المفضل دي سهلة خالص

كل الألوان ما عدا البنيات على اختلاف درجاتة

شفتي سهلة ازاي

وش اخر شر

فاتيما said...

بسكوتى يا حبيبتى


انا هدخل بنفرين ف اللعبة دى
منكن؟


حرف : ف
الون : الفيروزى

حرف : ى
اللون : الأحمر



كان نفسى ادخل بعادلك كمان
بس معرفش لونه المفضل ..و دى فرصة هايلة عشان اعرفه من هنا
هوه و كل احبابى

و بحبك يا بسكوتى يا حبيبتى
شكرا ع اللعبة من دلوقتى

adel said...

عادل
اكيد اول حرف خ
ههههههههههههههه

اول حرف (ع) و اللون المفضل ... الازرق طبعا
:):)

ستيتة said...

first letter G
my favorite color rose tell pink degree

yeh lets play
i want to play YA BASHARIA
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

بوبو said...

بسكوتاية الجميلة العسولة.. وحشتينييييييييييييي
حلوة اوي اللعبة دي.. اوعي تكوني هتسرحي بينا ومتقوليش النتيجة.. هزعل اوي ساعتها
الحرف الاول من اسمي: هـ
اللون المفضل: الازرق ويليه الروز

promise is promise said...

اول حرف
الالف

واللون الروز واللبنى الفاتح والتركواز

VÖltaa said...

انا اول حرف م
ولن المفضل
اسود

يلا ورينى لشغل يابساكيتوز

Baskouta said...

اصحابي الحلوين
ميرسي ليكوا على المشاركة
يارب اللعبة تعجبكوا
ومتخافيش يا بوبو في لعبة ومش بضحك عليكم

انا بقا مش عارفة اعمل فيكم ايه
المدونة انجليزي
واللعبة مكتوبة انجليزي
وانا بسكوتة انجليزي
تقوموا حضارتكم تكتبولي اول حرف بالعربي
اشد شعري منكم يعني ولا ايه

يلا معلش
عليا انا احول لانجليزي
اصل انا الشغل ورايا ورايا

تحياتي يا مدونين يا حلوين
تحيات بسكوتية انجليزية

الشعب لابد له من حكومه تشكمه said...

ايون ايون هيا بنا نلعب :)
ازيك يابسكوتى.؟

اول حرف:ش

اللون: احمر

Tears said...

Well it is a nice game but I believe that colours are more expressive; as we have not chosen our names.

My Colour is Blue

Tamer Moghazy said...

hahahaha..
wala tshedy sha3rk wla 7aga ya Baskouta ;)

My First character: (T)
favorite Color : Gray..

The illusionist said...

اول حرف من اسمى

م

or M

لونى المفضل

فضى

silver

Cute Kitty **sookra said...

tayeb momken ana asharek fi elle3ba de
ana awl harf mn esmy is S
my favorite color is Black
It's me sookra
with my best wishes

بوبو said...

ايه داااااااااااا.. هو العربي بيدايقك اوي كدة ؟ ازعل انا كدة.. مش عارفة اني تخصص عربي؟
عموما يا ستي عشان متزعليش
my first litter: H