Jan 30, 2009

A very Special Day









Today is a very Special Day..
Yes…It is a very special Day ..it is the Birthday of My Best & Sole Friend …Mirra
And I would Like to celebrate it my own way ….
I wish if I could tell her " How much I love her"
I wish If I could tell her " How beautiful is having her as my friend "
I wish If I could tell her that " Going through this life knowing that I've got you shall make my life as sweet as Chocolate "
I wish I could tell her that walking all life long holding your hand is the best thing I could ever do…

I wish if she knows That ….Being my friend is a gift ..that I shall keep save in my Heart….I wish she knows That she is life such a bright candle that enlights the path of my life… I wish if I could be with her right now to give her a big hug together with a sweet warm kiss over her gentle cheek.

To Mirra I want to say:
Happy Birthday to you My Friend.

I wish you all the Happiness of the world….
I love you …& I shall do Always & Always…






A thousand Celebrations are not enough for celebrating your Birthday






Happy & Sweet Day....Is Mirra's Birthday.
I wish you liked My simple & humble Celebration.
Your loving friend.

0 التعليقات: