Jan 29, 2009

A Feeling in my Heart


A feeling in my heart tells me that i want you......I want you to be my lover ....my friend..... my soul mate.....my partner for lifetime....to be the person with whom I feel all the happiness....in his eyes I see all the kindness ....beside him I feel safe....a word from him changes my life ...in his love I feel all the wonderful feelings......a touch from him makes me fly......for him I will give my heart........ my love....my life
for him I am ready to sacrifice every thing just to be with him ..... I feel warmness with him ... I want you to be this person I really want you ..... to achieve all our dreams together...... I have nothing in this world except your love.... your love is the beam that enlightens my heart .....I promise you ....you will be save in my heart .... I will love you till the last moment of my life......your love touched me & changed every thing like a magical touch..... please NEVER LET GO OF MY LOVE. may be my words are not enough to describe my feeling ,but I know you feel me .....you feel my love .....you know that I am yearning to the day when I meet you .....

3 التعليقات:

Anonymous said...

u have sweet felling

teto for ever said...

words aren't enough to describe my admiration.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.