Jan 30, 2009

The two persons Here inside Me…


Yea ….In fact there are two persons and they are fighting all the time ..believe me I feel it in my bones… I get used to have them living here inside yet the matter becomes more difficult when they start their harsh fights…. Ok let me explain it ….I am not insane …I am not even living in delusion …the matter is simply that these days I am leading a very bad & sad condition and because I hate being like that I feel that I've been divided into two person and believe me they are such annoying persons…let me introduce them to you:
Here is the first person : Who is a very gloomy personality …sad … depressed and very weak…this character is a defeatist one which let itself defeated by frustration , sadness and depression… It is a personality with a broken heart. A heart that is bleeding all the time ….this personality is surrendering to death … Any way I think you got enough of this personality.
Now it is time for the second one, It a personality that refuses surrender ….It wanna fight this ugly awful feeling of sadness…. It wanna wake up one day free from the depression chains …It wanna get over all this …It wanna have some sort of change …to DO something good ….to improve its skills …to know more about life …to get itself out of this narrow pot of grief ….. May be it does not know the way to do so …, but at least it has the intension …it has the motive ….it has the hope ….

These two personalities are fighting here inside me … while I am standing still not knowing what to do …. Not knowing How to help….Not even knowing which one of them should I support……May be I feel sick of all this , but at least It is that big fight which keeps me alive because if it were not for it then I should have been dead out of grief.

0 التعليقات: