Nov 25, 2009

Sadness Tone


Dear my love ,I knew it from the very first moment.
This overwhelming feeling will get to a hurting limit.

I knew I will definitely play the sadness tone.
And once again I will lead this life all alone.

I am sure one day you will leave my heart broken.
And one morning the flaming senses will be frozen.

Baby I know our love boat got to sink in the departure tears.
I knew this , yet I can not help dreaming of our love lasting for years.

Darling , I am not angry &I can never blame you for what you say.
And I promise , when it is time to leave , I won't ask you to stay.

These are my promises to you, to love and cherish till the end
And to keep the space you carved in my heart unfilled.

I knew I will definitely play the sadness tone.
And once again I will lead this life all alone.

0 التعليقات: