Sep 21, 2009

In My Dreams.


He whispered to me with a Love word.

The word invaded my heart and changed my World.


I felt the whole world is dancing.

The flowers and the birds are singing.


The Whole Place was full of Joy and Glow.

He put his hand around me and we danced Slow.


I got the feeling that He is my lover.

I wanted to keep dancing forever.


Then we had a wonderful Kiss.

At this moment I felt I am in a Myth.


I woke up to find myself Smiling.

I told every body "It is a wonderful Morning".


They Looked at me , then Asked.... Why??

I told them " To know why ? you have to Try.


4 التعليقات:

The illusionist said...

sweet song
beautiful words
i shall say good feelings
wish to last for ever

happy feast baskota

my greetings to you

Baskouta said...

Thank you so much my dear friend.
Thanks for the nice words...I am happy you like it.
Thanks for being always a good follower to my writings .. I wish you all the very best.
You are always most welcome to my blog.

VÖltaa said...

really sweet words

it is like that i’m the one who said it

i like your blog ..

happy feast dear friend

Baskouta said...

Thanks Mohammed you are most welcome..
Happy Feast to you too.