Jul 20, 2009

Sorry, This Is Not LOVE


A message sent by those who know well what is the meaning of love, devotion , affection & fondness To all those who claim that they are good lovers.



Sorry this is not love.
When you say you miss me ,while you are not showing this , Then it is not love.

When you say you care for me , yet you are not doing your best to make me happy, Then this is not love

When you say you need me , yet when I need you I never find you , Then this is not love


When you keep giving me promises , and satisfy none of them , Then this not love

When you say you will do every thing to make me happy, while you are not even doing the little tiny things that could please my heart , Then this is not love.

When you say my smile is your inspiration , yet you are not avoiding provoking my tears , Then this is not love.

When you say you can not live without me , while you are having fun forgetting that you are leaving a lonely heart behind , Then this is not love.

When you say you will always be near , while you are always away , Then this is not love.

When you say you want meto be your partner for lifetime , while you are staying still with no steps towards achieving our dream , Then this is not love.

When you say that I am your soul mate , while when I am away you do not feel any difference , Then this is not love.

So next time when you tell me " I Love you" I would just say : Sorry this is not Love.

You Do not know what is love.
And for this I pity you , because those who do not know the meaning of love can never experience it.

May be you can go to look it up in any dictionary , however , this is not so much helping , because for Love , it is either to be born with us ,or it will never be.

0 التعليقات: