Dec 28, 2009

Tales From my Heart.



I Confess.

I can not live without you ……. and I really Confess.
That you are my everything and your love is a pure bliss.

I am trying hard to go on all alone …and I really confess.
That standing watching you walking away for me equals death.

I wish you are getting over the departure pain… and I really confess.
That without you here by my side, life turned to be an awful mess.


The Last Dance.


Dancing over the scattered pieces of my broken heart.
Dancing Slowly…Dancing while my life is falling apart.

The flowing tears are curving their own way over my soul.
And the dancing body is regretting answering the Love Call.

Dancing over the departure cart that is moving very fast.
Dancing… knowing that this dance is truly the last.


Stay away.

How real you are????
Just go away and stay very far.

I am no more this naïve kitten.
You do not know what is really hidden

You never watched a sinking boat.
Bidding life Farewell with every thought.

You never watched a dying sparrow.
With begging eyes full of sorrow.

You never knew how many times I wished you to stay.
And once again here I am asking you to stay , but this time to stay away
.


Still Alive.

Yes I am still Alive.
Still trying to strive.
Still waiting for the sunrise.
Trying to be smart an a little wise.

Trying to forgive and to forget.
Refraining from the ugly regret.

Because When something ends …something else starts.
And for the new start I am gathering my torn parts.

From Baskouta With Love.

تم اغلاق بااااااااااب التصويت بالاستفتاء
قريييييييييييييبا نتائج الاستفتااااااااااااااء
تحياتي

6 التعليقات:

فاتيما said...

صباح البسكوت بالفراولة

ازيك يا حبيبتى
حلوة المراحل دى
و لو إنها ماشية بالعكس

أصل يفترض فى الواحد
لما يصادف الحب
بيبقى ف الاول
مستغنى عنه نوعا ما و كائن مستقل

بعد شوية يتعلق باللى بيحبه
و يعجر عن الكلام
فى وصف مشاعره

بعدها مشاعرها تاخده
و تطير بيه و يرقص قلبه طرباً


و بعدين يعترف لروحه إنه مكنش عايش قبل ما يقابل الشخص دا

للأسف المراحل دلوقتى
بقت عكسية و نبتدى م الآخر
و ننتهى م الاول
و دا المؤلم جدااا
ف الحكاية

صباحك كله خير و راحة بال
يا بسكوتى
و معاكى منتظرين النتايج
يا حبيبتى

Baskouta said...

حبيبتي فاتيما
صباح الخير
وحشتيني
انتى دايما الاولى
شوفتي اد ايه الدنيا بقت ماشية بالعكس
وبجد ده اكتر شيء مؤلم ان كل الاوراق تتلخبط , والصح يبقا غريب , والغلط يبقا مقبول... طبيعي بقا مع الوضع ده ان كل المراحل تتلخبط وتمشي بالعكس

تحياتي البسكوتية الصباحية لاحلى قلب في الدنيا.... قلب فاتيما

ستيتة said...

I also confess
without him i abroach to death
I walk between people searching for a bliss
I'm dancing, laughing, talking but my soul in a very big mess


It's not easy dear
something ends .. something starts?????
If love is realy true
he may be steel in the soul torns it parts

يا صباح المزاج والكلام اللي طالع من حشاشة مصاصة القلب
لا والله صباحك انتي اللي يعلي المزاج ويروقه
مش ممكن
تجنن
سلمت الأيادي يا قمرة

Baskouta said...

د\ستيتة
يا صباح التشجيع اللي مفيش اجمد منه
بجد مش عارفة اقول لحضرتك ايه
ميرسي بجد على تشجيعك الدائم ليا

وبجد حضرتك صيغتي الكلمات بشكل يمكن اعمق من صياغتي انا ...
You are talented and so sentimental.
I liked the way you expressed your feelings.

انا حقيقي مبسوطة ان القصائد النونو دي عجبت حضرتك... صباحك احلى من السكر

Cute Kitty **sookra said...

TRYING TO FORGIVE AND TO FORGET
I always trying to do this and sometimes I just give up everything
wooooooooooooooow
your words are always very senstive
baby
gooo ahead
with love
yours
sookra

Baskouta said...

Thanks ya sokarti
sookara
Never give up forgiving those whom you loved .... and forgetting those who hurt you most.
Life is sweet an sour
Wish you the sweet side of the coin.
Regards