Apr 3, 2009

Never Say I feel lonely.


When you feel so lonely & need
a friend…Just close your eyes and remember all the sweet memories you enjoyed throughout your life time…just remember then you will be surprised to find out that you had so many friends …yes it is a real fact …we always have friends …May be they are away ….May be they are not here near any more….May be we lost them or they lost us in the crowded path of life… May be we departed forever…Yet believe it or not we still friends … those whom you remembered still are your friends in spite of departure , distance or time … They are you friends and they will remain so…Simply because such sweet memories will combine you and them all the time. It is a string tight connection that can not be resolved … can not be wracked …can not be ignored…. It is the sweet friendship you , me and others share one time in this life… So be happy & Never say " I am Lonely " Never say " I am desperate "… because you will always have a chance to restore your friends via your everlasting memories with them.

I will always miss my friends … I will always visit our memories together …so that we feel happy once again …so that we share all the sweet times over and over again.

To all those who shared me sweet memories …. We will always meet in the world of our memories… So Keep in touch and I wish you will never lose your way to this lovely world."
I loved you so much when we were together and I love you again once we are together among the whispers of our memories
.

1 التعليقات:

Anonymous said...

Thanks sooo much sweet heart Dreamy for the invitation
As usual, amazying words that have great emotion...from warm and lovely heart
I wish you all the best in life
Hope we'll stay the very close friends by heart and sisters by soul
I love you soooooo much
Never forget your friendship
Kisses Bentoo